To read a full copy of our endorsed Achievement Challenge go to the link below:
For Bulls School, the work we have been able to be a part of as a member of the South Rangitikei Kāhui Ako has had an incredible impact on our school culture.
- There are the practical aspects of allowing us access to literally thousands of dollars worth of professional development, as a collective group that individually we couldn’t afford
- Far more importantly there are the collaborative rewards:
- Ten Tumuaki or Principals regularly get together as do the staff of the 10 kura and 9 Early Childhood Agencies – and consider our tamariki as a whole.
- We ask ourselves: what can we do better together that we cannot achieve as individuals?
- By thinking of our tauira or students from across the rohe as belonging to all of us, and asking what we can do collectively to provide the best education possible, we believe that any one of the schools in this rohe is one you can be proud to have your child attend.