For the students – by the students!
School Leaders Motto
- School Leaders meet regularly, set goals and organise various activities throughout the year.
- They arrange mufti days often in support of nation wide causes.
- They plan activities for students such as talent quests.
- They are our ambassadors, thank visiting guests and are visible in the playground should children need support or guidance.
- They are role models for the PRIDE values of Bulls School.
Our School Leaders are complemented and supported by other positions that develop leadership in our school for example:
Kapahaka Leaders, Road Patrollers, Pride Pals, Librarians, Lunch Monitors.
We value every opportunity to develop leadership skills within our tauira.